- This event has passed.
Market your creativity, from your business plan to on-line communication
March 14, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm€35
2 people are attending Market your creativity, from your business plan to on-line communication
Common Knowledge: Entering the design Market ( II / IV)
“Market your creativity” from your business plan to its communication.
Experts: Iris Dingelstad and Chantal Rexhausen.
Bundling capacities and creating habits in daily routines is the key for having fun with the various platforms the World Wide Web has offer.
This workshop is good also for artists and cultural freelancers.
- During this workshop you will have the chance to work and realise your own marketing plan. We know that “market” in the cultural field is a bit of ‘Tabu word’, but it is important to understand it in order to make the next steps into your professional career.
- The workshop will give you a general introduction to the different social media channels and invites you to an open talk for your own matters.
- You will learn, how to market your creativity, who are your costumers and competitors. What opportunities there are in your business, what your value are and how to highlight them.
- You will explore your objectives and how to address them to a market, last but not least you will have to write your ACTION PLAN!
- You will also explore the different opportunities of on-line communication and how you can set up your tailored strategy.
Be ready to put it into action on the 28th of March!
Iris Dingelstad is a creative event and communications project manager with a passion for activating concepts that look beyond geographical, natural or psychological borders. She likes to connect people and projects and does this with a strategic mindset and a pragmatic approach. She worked with or for e.g .: YFU Chile’s 50th anniversary, Euregional Film Festival, LiteraTour workshops, strategy development for cultural participation, communications and online development for Irate, initiator and organizer of The Big Draw Maastricht.
Chantal Rexhausen is a Communication Designer and Social Media Specialist. She helps companies and associations to find their own niche in the social media jungle and not to lose too much time in their daily business. Her main focus is on creating strategies to support achieving current and long term business objectives with content marketing.
Beside this role she‘s team member of the de-central design festival „hello designer tour“ and initiates own projects like the pop-up store „Design Dudes“ to promote young designers and the local retail industry.