2 people are attending Market your creativity, from your business plan to on-line communication
Common Knowledge: Entering the design Market ( II / IV)
“Market your creativity” from your business plan to its communication.
Experts: Iris Dingelstad and Chantal Rexhausen.
Bundling capacities and creating habits in daily routines is the key for having fun with the various platforms the World Wide Web has offer.
This workshop is good also for artists and cultural freelancers.
- During this workshop you will have the chance to work and realise your own marketing plan. We know that “market” in the cultural field is a bit of ‘Tabu word’, but it is important to understand it in order to make the next steps into your professional career.
- The workshop will give you a general introduction to the different social media channels and invites you to an open talk for your own matters.
- You will learn, how to market your creativity, who are your costumers and competitors. What opportunities there are in your business, what your value are and how to highlight them.
- You will explore your objectives and how to address them to a market, last but not least you will have to write your ACTION PLAN!
- You will also explore the different opportunities of on-line communication and how you can set up your tailored strategy.
Be ready to put it into action on the 28th of March!